Are you upgrading your wardrobe for this season? Well, after getting those charming and spectacularly fashionable tops and tees, you are definitely looking for the perfect bottom wear to go with them. Hopefully, you are even searching for the types of leggings online to pair with these dresses. But do you know there are varieties of them available? These can be as trendy as you like and even traditional if you want them for your ethnic styled clothes. And if you require a guide to owning the best ones amongst them, keep reading.
- Regular cotton leggings- These are the most comfortable cotton leggings and fit well over your lower body. These look perfect matching your ethnic wear and can be either body fit or a bit lose, just as you like. However, remember to get these in hundred perfect cotton fabrics for extra comfort whenever buying them. You can pick them in Capri style or an ankle-length pattern; they look brilliant in both ways.
- Jeggings – The fusion of jeans and leggings together are called jeggings. These bottoms are considered more in the western style, and that is why they look fabulous on your shirts, tops and even casual, formal office wear. You get them with pockets, just as your jeans have and almost reach your ankle-length to give you a coarser feel.
- Chudidar leggings – Gone are the days when you had to struggle with the regular churidars and manage them in the traditional style. The Chudidar version is the type of leggings that provide you with the same Chun or lines of the conventional version and still be totally comfortable while wearing them. You can feel free to pair them with any of your ethnic Anarkali dresses or Kurtis and flaunt a perfectly confident formal or party look in them.
- Patterned leggings – There are numerous types of leggings that can be of any pattern you like. This fit is body-hugging mainly, and you can match them to both your casual and traditional dresses to look perfect. Get them in spectacular multi-coloured designs, cartoon prints, or funky designs; these look marvellous in all types.
- High waist leggings – Peek – a – boo! Look what’s back in trends? The high waist bottoms and the similar types of leggings are winning everyone’s hearts as well. You can wear them during your gym hours or for your yoga practice, and even on your adventure trips. These make you feel extremely comfortable and presentable. And do you know what the best part of wearing them is? They also double up as body shapers tugging your bulging belly fat inside perfectly.
You can even find the leggings in disco style, the stylish ones with embroideries and laces and even those coming in till over your knees. Now that you are aware of the distinct types of leggings, we are sure you will find the best source to get them and make your wardrobe as trendy as it deserves to be!